Well at the moment Marlee is over 16 months old. She is walking, talking a bit, running lots and getting into EVERYTHING! She does not miss a beat this kid! She is like a little shadow following me everywhere and doing everything I do. If I make a funny face or laugh she copies and does the same. She cracks me up when my day is not going great and gives me the best hugs and kisses I could ever ask for. She can make me cranky, happy, sad, frustrated, surprised, grateful, loved and teaches me new things every single day. I love her to bits, life definitely has changed since having a child and I wouldn't have it any other way. Although my relationship with Chewy has changed since having her, I know it is for the better and our relationship has grown over the past 2 years aswell which is great!
Well I was going to write more except my phone rang and now Marlee has woken up and wants some mummy cuddles and food. I look forward to following Emma's blog and updating mine each week.
Love Nete :)
Love Nete :)
No comments:
Post a Comment