Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers day tomorrow...

Well tomorrow is my first proper mothers day and it is going to be so awesome and special! I can't wait to spend it with Marlee Moo and Chewy when he gets home from work. I might even go see him while he is working up near Woodford etc when we take Sooty to Stace and Broc's house..

I can't wait to get cool cards later on from Marlee when she makes them at school etc, gonna be so cool! Well I thought I would do a quick post anyway since I am going to make it a habit to do it at least once a week I think from now on.

That reminds me, I have to get in touch with Belinda or whoever about assisting again. It starts on Wednesday. It will be great and I am looking forward to it!

I am off for now... cya later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment