Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pumpkin everywhere

Tonight I was feeding Marlee pumpkin for the second time (last night I fed it to her with Farex baby cereal) but tonight it was just plain pumpkin. Oh my god, she got it everywhere! I pureed it in my new fancy schmancy multi food processor. It is AWESOME! It even has a blender on the top too so I can make thick shakes etc, very cool!

Marlee didn't care it was everywhere, she just carried on being her same old happy self. It was all good and so cute to see!

Oh and by the way, she is sitting up by herself now like a big kid! We are so proud of her and how good she is at it now. It only took her a few days of sitting up (and usually falling over after a little bit) to being able to sit up by herself. It was as if she just woke up one day knowing how to do it, very cool!

Other then that Chewy put together his robe and my chest of drawers for our bedroom. We also got our new COMFY bed the other day too which is awesome.

OH OH OH andddddddddddddd we got a surprise visit (which I knew about and Chewy didn't) from Mon and JR on thursday night. They stayed friday night too which was cool. We got to hang out and they got to meet Moo. They think she is pretty cute.... It was great to see them while they are back from overseas for a bit. They go to Asia soon for a holiday too again. Exciting stuff!

Well I am off now to update my project 365 and photo book etc.

BYE BYE! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment