The other day I was having a long, rough day and when I got home Chewy told me he was going to run me a bath. He is a godsend that boy! He ran it with bubbles in it, candles lit, lights off and incense burning! Marlee was asleep and I was allowed to chill out finally in our nice bath! It was the best end to an intense day!
Well, even though our new house is not bigger then our old one really I am so glad we have moved. It feels great to declutter it and minimize our belongings. Who needs lots of stuff anyway!?
Well I am going to go now (mainly because I am busting for the loo!) and I am going to go start cooking dinner as Marlee is asleep. Oh and Marlee loves scooting around her new house in her walker, she runs around everywhere!
Well I am going to go now (mainly because I am busting for the loo!) and I am going to go start cooking dinner as Marlee is asleep. Oh and Marlee loves scooting around her new house in her walker, she runs around everywhere!
Ooops, gotta go!
Love Nete :)
No comments:
Post a Comment