Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's official: I AM ADDICTED!!!

Well it is official as of NOW! I am addicted to looking at other people's blogs online. I keep checking out people's pages and find links to so many more pages that I check out and LOVE! I feel so inspired (and jealous at the same time) that all these creative mums are doing all these wonderful products for others to buy. I need to get my own arse into gear and make some stuff. I have been thinking of making the flags like are in my babies room that my mum made. While I was hunting around other people's websites/blogs I found a patter for one that I am going to try. Least then I have it all written down on how I do it. Will give it a go. All I need now is a ruler thing to cut it all straight and stuff.... my WISH LIST is just getting bigger and bigger.... better get going, I can hear Marlee Moo wriggling and stretching and grunting (and now sooking/waking up crying)... bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment