Well yesterday we had our first mums and bubs art day... it was so much fun! We were all there except Emma and Koops who unfortunately couldn't make it, next time they have to come as we missed them!

I cooked beef fajita's for everyone and they were so yummy, we had softdrinks and lots of biscuits and cakes etc. Man, so much food left over to eat! Marlee had a ball being covered in paint. Jorja was such a great help all day for me and everyone, she helped me clean the house even before everyone came over, it was so great! Marlee got so pumped to do them too which was great, I still think I was more excited then her though with painting hehe...
Well there was paint and babies everywhere, canvases being filled with lots of bright colours and then at the end lots of dirty baby wipes. We all had so much fun! Natalie didn't bring Hungry Jacks this time but she did however want her lar-dee-dar colour of 'avocado' made for her awesome painting she did with Logan. She is a crack up, she makes me laugh so much!
I cooked beef fajita's for everyone and they were so yummy, we had softdrinks and lots of biscuits and cakes etc. Man, so much food left over to eat! Marlee had a ball being covered in paint. Jorja was such a great help all day for me and everyone, she helped me clean the house even before everyone came over, it was so great! Marlee got so pumped to do them too which was great, I still think I was more excited then her though with painting hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment