Friday, March 5, 2010

My Value Contract: updated 6th March 2010

Daily Personal Agreement:

Take one photo every day.

Health:

Play my wii fit plus (exercise) 3 x 20 minute sessions per week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Family:

Write in Marlee’s diary once a fortnight.

Update our family agreements before Sunday 21st March 2010.

Read Marlee Moo a book two times a week.

Relationship:

Be grateful for Chewy and everything he does to help out.

Be giving to Chewy by doing back tickling once a week for 5 minutes as I know he loves this.

Be loving and sweet to Chewy even when I am tired or moody etc.

Money:

Be responsible when spending money and do not buy things I do not need.

Keep my phone bill at $120 or less each month.

Career:

Keep in touch with and visit my old work place once a month.

Education:

Learn about business opportunities with Kelly of doing art workshops with kids.

Go through deadlines and the business plan with Kelly before Tuesday 9th March 2010.

Environment:

Vacuum and mop the floors once a week.

Pick up after myself, fold & put away my clothes each week.

Recreation:

Go to mothers group once a week.

Make sure my blog and photo book of PROJECT 365 is up to date each week before the following Monday.

Spiritual Development:

WRITE IN MY DIARY ONCE A WEEK (as I have not been doing this for ages!).

A major goal I am working on to create or complete is:

Review the ISA experience together with Chewy in 2010. To have all accommodation and flights booked and a babysitter organised for this to happen. To also create the money to spend while away.

Support I would like is:

Support on keeping my word and with keeping my one year agreement. Also support with calling Nitu on time when we arrange a call time each week. And to HAVE FUN every day!

Signed: Anita Knight -- Date: 6th March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment