Well yesterday was a blast! My sister Jorja and I took Marlee for a swim at the Redcliffe Lagoon which was soooo much fun! We swimmed for a fair while too and Marlee didn't even crack it! We even dunked her in the water. She is a ball of laughs now. She copies some things you do to show her. For example slapping the water to make splashes, blowing raspberries (it was the funniest thing her learning this off Chewy last night, we were in stitches of laughter!). Man it was the BEST DAY YET I reckon, apart from when she was born :)
Well I am off as I have lots of things to do before we get outta the house today to do lots of jobs. I am going to buy the paint today for the mums and bubs art day I am organising for next week which will be loads of fun I am sure.
Oh and yesterday Aunty Charlie painted Marlee Moo's toes, it was the cutest thing to see , I have added a pic to show them off, haha... Chewy actually thought they looked cute, I didn't think he would like them actually and he did!
Buy for now.... oh and links to my videos are added below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRMDK_nh_P4 (Marlee gets dunked)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHYl5u2aE5o (Marlee makes splashes)
No comments:
Post a Comment