So this morning I am up early again as my bladder woke me up needing to pee AGAIN! haha. No, really it did and so did Chewy on his way to work super early. I wonder how his head is going after his drinking at Cookes and Charlie's last night!?
We went around and had dinner with Cookes, Charlie, Allison and Blurta and it was SO YUMM!!! We had roast chook with vegies and garlic bread! Best dinner I have had in ages!
Marlee moo didn't want to roll with sleeping so was up til nearly 11pm fighting her tiredness until I finally said we are going home as she is tired and needs to sleep, plus I was buggered too of course!
Well I think I have finally convinced Chewy of paying for a cleaner to do our house when we move out for the rental bond clean. YAHOO! I can't think of a more annoying thing to do while packing, moving, unpacking- all while looking after Marlee and doing other stuff too.... just not gonna happen. Plus real estates are so bloody annoying as I have heard lots of people say to pay for professionals as if its not right they just get to come back and fix it and we don't have to pay for it out of our bond if its not done properly when we do it! YAY!
Well I think I have finally convinced Chewy of paying for a cleaner to do our house when we move out for the rental bond clean. YAHOO! I can't think of a more annoying thing to do while packing, moving, unpacking- all while looking after Marlee and doing other stuff too.... just not gonna happen. Plus real estates are so bloody annoying as I have heard lots of people say to pay for professionals as if its not right they just get to come back and fix it and we don't have to pay for it out of our bond if its not done properly when we do it! YAY!
I have to get a carpet cleaner booked also, so when I decide on which cleaner I will go with I will then book it all and sort it out. How exciting!
It is now less than 2 weeks until we move and I am pretty excited. I drove past our new place again yesterday checking it out. The owner hasn't put up the security screens that he was meant to be doing (that were leaned up against the wall when we inspected it) so I am hoping he will be doing that! Other then that the house (as I can kinda remember) is going to be great. The entertaining area should be great, the shops are close by too which is awesome and the yard is pretty small so we don't have to worry about mowing and maintenance too much which is cool.
What else is new? Got to spend time with the girls last night and lie on the bed chatting about random stuff. Not long now until Marlee moo starts eating solids. I will steam some chunks of vegies to chomp on and eat when she is starting to eat. She practically nearly throws herself at our food trying to get it when we eat now. It is hilarious, oh the hilarity!(personal joke with Chewy).
Well I am gonna go now back to bed. I am super tired and it is getting cooler in the mornings so snuggling in winter with Marlee and Chewy is definately on the agenda.. hehe.
Until I write next time.... cya later..
hmm... what picture will I post today???? I will check out the pics we took last night and add one on... or two actually.
No comments:
Post a Comment