Thursday, April 15, 2010

5:13am wake up call (needing to pee)

Well I haven't blogged on here in a fair while I must say. This morning I woke up at like 5.13am (busting for a pee) and after waiting in the line up for the toilet as Chewy was on there already, I had a pee and felt much better. Then I went and made Chewy a cuppa for the road on his way to work. After a brief morning cuddle and goodbye, I came on the computer to check my emails etc.

Now I am listening to the sounds of Marlee being awake and blowing raspberries. Who said you can't blow raspberries when you first wake up at 5.48am in the morning?!!! ha ha. She is still ridiculously cute and I love her so much!

Not last night, the night before she giggled again for the first time since a couple of weeks ago. She laughs at the craziest things! I was doing some like scary devil/monster noise to her and she thought it was hilarious! Chewy and I were nearly peeing ourselves laughing hearing it! She makes me smile so much, I never thought I would say this but I nearly cried with joy hearing it and seeing her little face light up like that. It was the coolest thing EVER yet I reckon.

At the moment Chewy is working long days for 11 days on and 2 days off at work. He reckons its the most work they have done in a while and being flat out all day. He is feeling it in his body he said! I told him he is just old now and can't hack it, ha ha.

Well Marlee is nearly 5 months old (on the 23rd she will be). We got accepted for a rental place in Margate and we get the keys on the 30th of April which is definitely exciting! I am eagerly packing our stuff getting ready for the big move!

Well I must go now as I think Marlee is getting restless. Here is an up to date picture of Marlee Moo. She is growing up ridiculously fast! She loves being in her walker heaps now and scoots around the house looking in cupboards and on the fridge at pictures etc... it is awesome.

I am off now.... cya :)










No comments:

Post a Comment