Well the other day (while packing) I came across some of my old diaries that I had written in. I thought instead of just chucking them out that I would rip them up, put them in a bucket of water and let the paper disintegrate. So there I was standing at the sink for about half an hour or something, ripping up my diaries and putting the words into the bucket of water.
I decided to take a pic (or lots) and see how it goes. Chewy reckons the photos I took under the water in the bucket looked great. Since I left the bucket on the sink I thought yesterday I had better get rid of this little project and throw it out. Anyway, he thinks I should have kept it as he thought it was a cool idea.
Anyway, so I took some more pics of it to see the difference and I quite like some of them. It was a way for me to declutter these thoughts and get rid of them once they were out on the paper. So now they are destroyed and gone. It feels GREAT too!
I am still yet to find one or two of my old diaries and I will do this with them also. I might leave it in the bucket of water longer too to see what happens...
No comments:
Post a Comment