Sunday, April 25, 2010

It must be love :) Day 115: 25.04.2010


Well today is Chewy's and my 4th year anniversary together. Wow, time flies when you are having so much fun! It has been the best! I can't believe how lucky I am to have him in my life and I am so happy to have created having such a wonderful and loving relationship with him!

This morning we got up early for the dawn service down at the Redcliffe Jetty. Man it was so beautiful at that time of the morning. I am sure Marlee was pretty spun out with all the people standing around. She would have been thinking what the hell is going on here!?

We had a great day together with friends and family. We had Cookie, Charlie, Jorja, Fergs and Claire over for lunch. It was great!

Tonight after I had a shower I was about to put my face cream on after squirting it out and a heart shape was left on my hand in cream. I thought this was pretty cool. So here is a pic for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment